Our annual Christmas show is designed to be a fun family event for all. Dancers get the chance to shine under the lights on the big stage and perform for family and friends. Complimentary drinks and cookies are served before, during, and after the show. In addition, we will have a special visit from Santa where dancers/families can have pictures taken. Each class will perform one dancer in the show; tap, ballet or hip hop.
- In order to keep the costs down we ask that each dancer supply their own outfit. Emerge will supply a holiday accessory to go with the outfit to make your child shine on stage.
- Tap/Ballet Dances – Black leotard and pink tights.
- Hip/Hop Dances – Black Shorts/Sweats and green/red/white top.
- Seats are assigned for this event. The cost of tickets will be $10.00. Tickets can be purchased online. You will have the option to print your tickets at home or have them mailed to you.
- During the week prior to the show we be distributing wrist bands for drop off and pick up. Each family will receive one wristband and this is the only person that will be permitted in the dressing room area. Wrist bands will be picked up at the front desk
- We will also be selling a commemorative Emerge Ornament. These are pre-order only and will be available for pick up the night of the show. This is a great gift to congratulate your dancer for putting on a wonderful show.